Androgynous look for today

8:00 a.m.



So the inspiration for this look started with this Element Alder black jacket, first I try to put together a totally girly look with the manly jacket, but it wasn't right, this idea last about 30 seconds, then I start trying other looks and No! it wasn't right ( I hate when this happens), I took a deep breath and really thought what Im most comfortable in?, answer my levis jeans, a shirt, and reebok classics, but it was to easy, so I went into the best place for free shopping ever (my moms closet, she hates this so much! Love you mom! ) and pull out a silver vest that went so well with my black/silver Calvin klein tie, Boom! a very androgynous style was born, I pull back my hair and it felt right, sometimes you don't have to think a lot to find a look that makes you happy!

Do you have a go to look for those days you don't want to think on what to wear?



La inspiración para este look empezó con esta chamarra negra de Element "Alder", primero intente usar un look super femenino con la chamarra masculina, pero no estaba bien, esta idea me duro 30 segundo, así que empece a probar otros looks y ¡No! algo no estaba bien (¡odio cuando esto pasa!), así que respire hondo y pensé ¿Que es en lo que estoy mas cómoda? y la respuesta fue mis Levis, una camisa y mis reebok classics, pero estaba muy fácil así que fui al mejor lugar para comprar gratis (el closet de mi mamá, ella odia que haga esto, ¡Te quiero mamá!) y saque un chaleco plateado que le iba muy bien a mi corbata negra con plateado de Calvin Klein, ¡Boom! un look muy andrógino nació, me recoge el pelo, y todo se sentía bien, aveces no tienes que pensarle mucho para encontrar ese look que te hace feliz.

¿Tienes un look básico, para esos días que no quieres pensar en que ponerte?

You Might Also Like

1 Inspiring words