Butterflies and Nike / Mariposas y Nike

10:01 p.m.






I've said in the past that sneakers were not my thing, but now I have to eat my words and accept the fact that I can't stop wearing them, they are so comfortable ( I love heels but they are evil creatures for my feet ) So the normal thing to do when you accept sneakers without criticizing them for being a sport only shoe is Mix the girly with the sporty in your style and this look is a great example of my new found love for sneakers, a tight dress with colorful butterflies, my favorite blazer from my moms closet ( look at that beautiful color), layering necklaces because why not and gray/ pink sneakers, that make me feel like i could start doign squats for no reason, im not going to but I could if I want to.


En el pasado he dicho que los tennis no son lo mio pero ahora me comeré mis palabras y aceptar que no puedo dejar de usarlos son muy cómodos (Amo los tacones pero son hermosas criaturas del mal para mis pies), Así es que lo normal cuando aceptas los tennis sin criticarlos solo por que son un zapato deportivo is mezclar lo deportivo y lo femenino en  tu estilo y este look es el ejemplo perfecto para mi nuevo amor por los tennis, un vestido pegado con coloridas mariposas, mi saco favorito del closet de mi mamá (miren que hermoso color), porque no colocar varios collares y unos tennis gris con rosa que me hacen sentir que puedo empezar a hacer sentadillas sin ninguna razón, obvio no las voy a hacer pero podría.

You Might Also Like

0 Inspiring words