Missoni eye candy!

11:50 a.m.



So over the year Missoni never does’ it wrong in the textile department the textures and colors always make me want everything my eyes just drool (if that is possible! ) and this Spring/Summer collection is no exception, I’ve being trying to incorporate more textures and patterns to my wardrobe and is being really successful now i wear plain colors and feel awkward, hope this post inspires you to have fun with color and texture.
Have a great week

You Might Also Like

1 Inspiring words

  1. Oh, Monica this is so inspiring. I love the color pairing and those shoes and bag is amazing. Lately I'm wearing less colors, yet I relive all the color mix when I'm making jewellery. I love to mix colors and different beads.

    xoxo Ra

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ResponderBorrar