Make up talk!

9:04 p.m.




Girls are amazing creatures, we love to think that we have everything under control, but put makeup, ice cream or something girly in front of us and we fail, my fail for today is baby lips lip balm, bought one (CHERRY ME) I and loved it!, so I’ve being buying one, every time I go to the drugstore and find a new shade, I still have 2 left to buy! But for now I have to admit, I have a baby lips problem!

You Might Also Like

2 Inspiring words

  1. I LOVE the packaging! Sadly these really dried out my lips. So I switched back to Nivea.

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  2. They are so good! I just recently bought the cherry one too and I love it! Just the right amount of color for when I'm feeling casual but want a little something.

    xoxo
    Sequins & Shadows

    ResponderBorrar