Just get dressed

9:46 p.m.





Hi everyone, after a couple of weeks of being sick, I decided to take courage and take some photos, and this ones where a Little struggle, not only my eyes were watering because of my haunting flu, also because a bright lime green house was in front of this wall, so I have my boyfriend take a photo and stop, take a couple more and stop again, my eyes were not cooperating at all.  (I guess I’m a good actress or my boyfriend is an excellent photographer because it doesn’t look like I’m a cartoon pouring water out of my eyes, also great waterproof mascara, wink) .

You Might Also Like

6 Inspiring words

  1. What an adorable look! Love the bag especially (and the nails!!)

    xoxo
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Sorry to hear about you getting sick. I'm even hospitalized as of this writing cause of asthma. I know I should be resting but I'm online for the lack of things to do.

    The shots are amazing. You really did a good job and your boyfriend as well too.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Oh, sorry to read that you have been sick! I hope that you are feeling way better now.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. love your nails! :)






    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  5. This was my favourite picture! I fav'd this one on Chictopia.

    x, Crystal
    crystal dots.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. you don't look sick at all :) and I looove this dress!

    ResponderBorrar