Summer love, Short Stories

10:27 p.m.







Shoes – Westies
Charm bracelet – Strike a pose 


This post is a little different; I usually talk about my look and what was my logic behind all the pieces, but today is more about what clothes make me feel, sometimes I really feel like looking elegant  and feel powerful, other times I just like to look colorful so I feel more fun, but other times, there are clothes that make you feel just good, not more not less, those pieces that aren’t  the most amazing or the most boring, they just are what they are, and this time I decide to wear clothes that make me feel good, relaxed, not worrying if it’s going to get wrinkles when I sit or maybe doesn’t match perfectly, this was my feel good summer look,  hope you like it.


You Might Also Like

8 Inspiring words

  1. I really like your simple pastel look, especially your bracelets :) + the drawings are soooo cute, did you make them by your own? x

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Such a lovely outfit! I love the shirt and your bracelets! So fun :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Me encanta el look amiga, I swear te podrias poner una bolsa de basura y seguirias viendote hermosa!!!!! tan elegante!!! BESOS!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love that top and the animations in your photo! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Love this care free worry-less outfit esp the shoes and bracelets. As summer gets hooter I tend to think the same and wear simple dresses that are fuss free.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I really love this post! Very cute outfit and love the photos a lot! I'm always thinking... your blog is fantastic<3 xx

    ResponderBorrar
  7. These photos are beautiful. Love your drawings on them, so cute! Also love your top and shoes.

    xo Ashley

    ResponderBorrar