Chasing rainbow details

7:03 a.m.





Good morning lovelies, yesterday I really wanted to wear something simple, yet cute, and this dress from sugarlips did the job for me, this is what I would called a perfect “I don’t know what to wear piece” I put it on and instantly felt cute, and because it needed a little color, I add this colorful bracelets that I found in the kids section in a discount store (AWESOME!), and maybe a little more details of color with my Yellow French manicure. ( Nailpolish: Spark from Orly), Hope you like this look, have a great week.

You Might Also Like

19 Inspiring words

  1. These photos are stunning...you look amazing! And score on finding those bracelets in the children's section!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Great photos, you look beautiful. Love your nails

    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  3. WOW, such a perfect outfit all the way down to your nails. I love it! And your hair is so pretty!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. These photos are amazing! Your hair, the dress, the color combination... it's all so beautiful!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. You're gorgeous, Monica! Beautiful look..what a lovely dress and such a fun bag and nails!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. so cute!
    love your funny face and hair! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Me pregunto si puedo escribirte en español? me encanta tu blog!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Me encanto todo el look, y las unas ni se diga! ya te sigo! :)

    http://annasmirror.blogspot.com

    besitooo

    ResponderBorrar
  9. pretty you and pretty dress! haha:)

    www.calitahin.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  10. such a gorgeous dress!! love the photos too <33

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Wow, I love that dress! And I love how you combined it. ;) What a refreshing idea of doing the French manicure with yellow, great job! :*
    I'm following you on now. :* If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  13. you look awesome !!
    hello dear!
    join my giveaway HERE open for internationally ♥

    ResponderBorrar
  14. looooove the bangles & bag soooooo much! <3 so playful & colourful ;)

    xx
    sartob

    ResponderBorrar
  15. yes,yes! The white is perfectly balanced with the rainbow detailing!! God <3

    ResponderBorrar
  16. cute cute outfit:D
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar