Cute and quirky old bird

8:39 a.m.


I’ve being out of blogging for almost 2 weeks, between work and being sick is not a pretty situation but hey I have to share one more year in my life with all of you, my birthday was perfect I didn’t do anything and that is beautiful, I just stay at home with my family, eats lots of food and laugh at my niece for putting together a rock concert for me, but before this I got a package in the mail from Shopcalico.com with this spiked necklace that I adore, perfect to make a plain look a little more interesting  and last but not least I want to mention the winner for my Meinto.com giveaway and her name is Kyla from kylaisinspired, so congrats.


You Might Also Like

15 Inspiring words

  1. What a cute outfit! The necklace is super chic, and I love the colors going on here, especially the tights. Great backdrop, too :)

    And oh hey, that's me! :D What should I do to claim this?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hey happy birthday! This is such a cute outfit! The green leggings are so fun!
    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Happy Birthday!!!!!
    Yayyyy!!!!!
    You look so lovely and beautiful. That necklace is so gorgeous and will look fabulous with any your created look.

    xoxo Ra

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Felicidades guapísima, me encanta como te recogiste el pelo!
    un beso!!

    http://maiubcn.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  5. felicidades x tu cumple amiga!!! :) que Dios te sigue Bendiciendo <3 .Me encantaron los colores de tu outfit...y el collar esta increible!
    XO

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Me encanta ese bolsito por favooooor !!! Nos encanta tenerte de vuelta....

    ResponderBorrar
  7. que bonito tu collar de picos :D me encanto!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. This is beautiful! I love the blue tones! :*

    ResponderBorrar